Scholastic BOGO Sale
Join us for our last book fair of the year! Our Buy One Get One FREE sale would be the perfect time to stock up for summer reading. For every book you purchase you will receive a second book free of equal or lesser value.
We will open the night of Spring Fling and then be available for shopping during the school day the week of May 31st-June 3rd. All students will be given the opportunity to shop for books during their normal LMC day.
We will once again be participating in All for Books.
Our school is collecting funds for our All for Books program. Our regional sales representative is holding a contest. The school that collects the most money will receive $200 towards the purchase of books! By donating you help us:
- Purchase books for classroom libraries
- Give more children easier access to books
- Help get more kids reading, and kids reading more
- Win $200!
The All for Books money we collect also helps readers beyond our school and community. Scholastic Book Fairs® matches monetary donations with a donation of up to $1 million in books from The Scholastic Possible Fund, which distributes books to children in need
Please send your donation back to school with your child by June 2nd. We will have two different contests for your child to enter:
- Sucker Pull – for $0.50 your child can participate in the sucker pull. Pick a sucker from the display for the chance to win a free book!
- Raffle Basket- for $1.00 get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a basket filled with books and school supplies.
Your act of kindness helps bring more knowledge, imagination, and love for reading into the lives of our students.